SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- We offer free standard shipping on orders of $25.00 or more.
- You will be provided with a shipping quote for your order when you have completed your shopping on our site.
- Most orders are shipped out the same or next day. (While we do our best to uphold this shipping promise, we cannot control the delay's our shipping carriers are experiencing due to COVID-19. We will process and ship your order as quickly as possible. Thank you for your understanding).
- We will charge you a $10 fee for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer's error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered. If you provide us an incorrect zip code or other addressing error e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number you will be charged the $10 fee since the shipping company will charge us a fee for this correction.
- All problems with orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving a product. Please contact us at email@example.com.
- We do not accept any returns on merchandise that has been opened and used.
- Return shipping is the responsibility of the customer.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded.
- 25% restocking fee will be charged on all returns.
- Any damaged product must be received by us before any credits are given or replacement product is shipped.
- Garage Gym is not responsible for any use, abuse or misuse of the products sold on this website. All information on this website is intended solely for reference purposes. We do work hard to make sure our information is accurate. However, we are not able to ensure that the contents on this site represent the most current product formulation in all situations. Please visit the vendor’s websites if you have concerns. Product information represents views of the product’s manufacturer, not necessarily the views of Garage Gym. Nutritional statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. ****Always consult with a physician before beginning a new fitness program or when in doubt about a particular program or exercise.****