The Garage Fit utility bench is designed with an ultra-heavy duty approach to cater to the needs of the most serious lifter. It comes with an extra-strong steel frame designed with 2” x 2” square tubing, professional welds that eliminate any weak spots and a high-density cushion with great stitching to keep wear and tear at bay. The 47.2” length accommodates lifters of all heights, the 12” wide pad gives you great balance without interfering with lateral stretch and the 17.7” height allows you to use leg drive to blast through your benching plateaus.
No professional or home gym is complete without a utility flat bench. You can use it for all your workouts. Pair it with a squatting rack to perform barbell bench presses, or make it part of your abdominal crunch routine.
Here are more reasons to love this free standing weight bench:
- Rubberized feet prevent wobbling and floor damage.
- The anti-slip finish on the pad treats your workouts to better stability.
- High-quality cushion that provides stable support and comfort, without forming indents.
- Hardware included for straightforward setup.
- Dimensions within the International Powerlifting Federation (IPF) size guidelines.