Garage Fit Black Plastic Gymnastic Rings
Are you tired of replacing your gym rings every few months? Are you spending as much on chalk as you do on the rings? If you are searching for a premium quality set of rings that will last as long as you do in the gym, then look no further. Garage Fit brings to you a new elite standard in Cross Training equipment.These plastic gymnastic rings are a step above the rest in appearance and support. Fashioned to resemble the rings used in influential training gyms, the quality is nothing short of excellence. Forget about slippery and bulky metal rings and train as if you're competing with the real stage feel of the plastic rings.
Plastic gym rings are more than just a pretty piece of equipment. Approved for in-door and out-door use, they are as tough as your workouts. Best of all, no chalk is needed as they hold their own and yours.These rings are specifically manufactured to fit Olympic standards and take a lot of punishment. After production, each and every ring must pass a thorough inspection before shipment. If they don't pass, they don't ship. No plastic gymnastic rings are complete without an equally impressive strap. These aren't your ordinary straps with a mediocre clip. This strap is made for those individuals who show up to train, not talk. With a weight limit of over 550 pounds, they are as hardcore as your workouts.
From the Muscle Up to the Front Level, there are no exercises this ring set cannot handle. Here is some reason's why you'll love our rings:
- ULTIMATE VALUE FOR MONEY: Our plastic gymnastic rings are the cheapest tool in the world for helping you build your dream body. They're cheaper than the price of a 1-month membership at some gyms.
- PERFORM ANY EXERCISE: The very long and adjustable pair of 15-foot straps with high-quality buckles let you perform push-ups, iron cross, dips, pull-ups, and more on your plastic gym rings.
- DON'T WORRY ABOUT SLIPPING: These gym rings are made from textured ABS plastic to stop your hands from slipping. They'll work well even if you're dripping in sweat.
- YOU'RE NOT A GYMNAST: The gym rings CrossFit athletes and ordinary people can use even if they have no interest in competitive gymnastics. They're still the best tool for basic bodyweight strength.
- YOU WON'T INJURE YOURSELF: The plastic gymnastic rings can handle 550 pounds of external load, so they'll never break when you're hanging upside down or in other dangerous positions.