Pull Up Band: Double Extra Large
Pull up Assist Bands - Heavy Duty Resistance Bands, Durable Pull up Bands, Mobility Bands for Cross Training, Exercise Resistance Bands for Gymnastics and Powerlifting Ideal Pull up Assist Bands
Pull Up Bands Bundle: Double Extra Large (#6-ORANGE) XXL
Gone are the days when you needed heavy steel equipment to get a satisfactory workout, thanks to Garage Fit Pull Up Bands for cross training whose flexibility lets you work out all muscle groups and achieve even better results. Want to continue your exercise routines even while traveling? These portable training bands literally allow you to take your gym wherever you go! Our assisted pull up bands are 41-inches in length, with the width of the band increasing with tension level.
|XXL (Orange)||230-250 lbs.||26.46 oz||3-1/4"||.18 inch|
The benefits of Garage Fit Pull Up Assist Bands include:
- Anywhere, Anytime Exercising!
- Safer than free weights
- Portable enough to travel with
- Flexible, easy to use and store.
- Eco-friendly construction
- Highly durable
The construction process involves a slow layering procedure which involves no bonding or molding and results in seamless, durable resistance bands which are guaranteed to never snap during use. Coupled with the flexibility of natural latex rubber, these training accessories are simply made to last!
- The sale is for a TWO BAND BUNDLE. Please choose from our ELEVEN different resistance band packages. To help you select the best band for your application, we have included a tension guide and pull-up guide in the images to the left. We have also included a quick sampling of exercises that can be performed.
- Highly durable Heavy Duty Resistance bands for bodyweight training assistance
- Multiple choices with varying levels of resistance - perfect for use as ankle resistance bands or leg resistance bands
- Workout your arms, back, shoulders, legs, and butt all at once with resistance loop bands, Perfect for functional training, yoga, and physical therapy to help strengthen torn ligaments or muscles
- Combine multiple pull up bands for varying level of resistance from heavy resistance bands to light resistance bands