A REVOLUTIONARY NEW TAKE ON AN ANCIENT CLASSIC
Reap the Benefits
Inspired by thousands of years of tradition and brought to life using modern precision and durability, Garage Fit Indian clubs give you access to a world of rewarding training. Club swinging does two things regular exercises don’t do: work your shoulders through their full range of motion, and combine rotation & traction to really work stabilizing muscles. So, whether you’re looking to rehab an injury, improve your golf swing, or add pounds to your lift, these Indian clubs will help get you there.
The Garage Fit Difference
Built to withstand it all: that’s what sets apart our Indian club bells from all the rest. No dealing with wood clubs that break. No dealing with metal clubs that rust. We’ve crafted ours using injection molded polyurethane that lasts through the most rigorous of training. We also use precise weighting to create clubs suitable for any fitness level. They’re available in weights of 1lb, 2lbs, or 3lbs. We recommended starting with the lightest weight no matter your strength. You’ll be surprised at just how 1lb clubs can make your shoulders scream!
Here are some of the amazing benefits of Indian club training:
- DESIGNED TO LAST: Upgrade your home or commercial gym with Indian clubs that are built tough. Unlike wooden Indian clubs that easily splinter and metal Indian clubs that quickly rust, we’ve designed ours using injection molded polyurethane. The result? Years of durability.
- DEVELOP STRENGTH & MOBILITY: Reap the benefits of an ancient exercise classic. Indian swing training is great for rehabbing shoulder injuries, improving shoulder strength and mobility, increasing coordination, core strength, and for improving grip and forearm strength.
- FOR EVERY FITNESS LEVEL: Whether you’re an athlete, fitness fanatic, or looking to rehab a nagging injury, we have the Indian club bell for you. Choose between 1lb, 2lb, and 3lb exercise clubs. But no matter your strength, we recommend starting light and working your way up.
- GET PROFESSIONAL COACHING: Make the most of your new Indian clubs with our optional instructional DVD (sold separately). It features Dr. Ed Thomas himself. One of the most respected experts on club swinging, having studied and practiced the art for over 60 years.
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Love it or your money back; that’s the Garage Fit promise. Reach out to us in case of any issues and we’ll do all we can to make it right.
Click ‘Add to Cart’ now and get your heavy-duty Indian fitness clubs with complete confidence!