Garage Fit Steel Parallettes, Push up bars, Dip Bars
Improve Your Functional Strength With The Sturdiest Parallettes
Train with Confidence
Perform those inverted press-ups, impressive handstands, and explosive tricep dips without worrying your parallette bars will fail on you! With reinforced welds and high-grade steel construction, Garage Fit’s parallel bars comfortably support your weight to give you the confidence to pull off all types of moves. And to ensure maximum sturdiness, our palettes come with a safety connector that quickly attaches to the bars whenever you’re in need of extra stability. Invest in steel parallels that will still be in play years down the line.
Full Body Workout. It’s really hard to beat parallettes when it comes to versatility. You can use them to do everything from pushups, dips, handstands, V-sits, to trucks. But unlike short parallel bars that hamper a full range of motion, ours are 12.2” (H) x 23” (L) to give you great clearance for all workouts no matter your height. So now you’ll be able to really
feel that stretch when hitting the triceps, execute those V-sits with perfect form, and properly hit the shoulders as you rip out those inverted push-ups.
Here’s what distinguishes Garage Fit’s steel parallels:
- Heavy-duty design comfortably supports your weight.
- Finished with a rust-resistant coating for extra durability.
- Come with a safety connector bar for better stability.
- Perfectly sized handles ensure a great grip for men and women.
- Sleek, black look effortlessly blends into any gym.
Home or commercial gym, count on these steel parallettes for a mix of quality and stability that’s hard to replicate.
- EXTRA HEAVY DUTY: Unlike other parallel bars that have the tendency of snapping at the joints, our steel parallettes are designed with reinforced welds that safely support your weight without any give. The heavy-duty steel is finished with rust-resistant paint to ensure maximum durability.
- WORK OUT IN SAFETY: Complement your routines with the sturdiest metal parallette bars on the market. These low parallel bars come with a safety connector that is firmly held in place with the included screws. So you’ll never have to deal with any swaying, sliding or shifting.
- DESIGNED FOR VERSATILITY: At 12.2” high and 23” long, our paralletts give you great leg clearance and allow you to achieve a fuller range of motion. They work as great dip bars, push up bars, a sturdy station for inverted press-ups, and are very effective for working the core.
- GREAT GRIP: A powder-coated finish gives the parallette training bars superior grip over other metallic T-bar risers and the handles are comfortably sized to offer both men and women a firm hold when performing their routines.
- TAKE THEM ANYWHERE: Easily pack these portable parallel bars in your gym bag and head out to the park or beach for a great outdoor workout. The parallettes gymnastics stands are very easy to assemble and come